At Caterham Smiles we know that Preventive Care is vital to patients of all ages. Which is why we can help show you various techniques to achieve great dental health. We want to make sure your smile looks and feels as healthy as possible. Why not take a look at our FAQ’s below to find out more.
PREVENTIVE CARE Faqs
Our top tips for healthy teeth and gums are:
- Use a soft toothbrush, preferably an electric toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace brush head every three to four months or after an illness
- Brush twice daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Visit us on a routine basis (every 6 months)
- Attend Periodontal check-ups
- Have oral cancer screenings
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol use]
- Visit Caterham Smiles for regular check ups!
The main preventative we would suggest you stick to is attending a dental check-up regularly. This is one of the best ways to prevent any issues and also will allow us to treat any potential problems quickly and efficiently. It is essential to sustain excellent oral hygiene and to take care of your teeth and gums. Practising regular check ups will provide the necessary foundation for lifelong dental health, you will also avoid any unnecessary surprises. We aim to make sure we keep your teeth in the best dental shape.