Toothache in Bletchingly
If you’re struggling with a Toothache in Bletchingly, we at Caterham Smiles can help you. Toothache can be caused by many things, including infection and cavity fillings. It’s essential to treat toothache quickly to avoid further damage before the healing process begins. Here at Caterham Smiles, our highly experienced team have all the knowledge needed to treat your toothache problems.
Get Rid of Painful Toothache in Bletchingly
Toothaches can be excruciating to experience and are one of the leading causes of school childhood absences. If you start to experience any symptoms, such as pain or swelling in the tooth area, you must visit our practice to ensure you don’t have any more severe problems. Cavities can cause toothache, eventually resulting in tooth decay. Toothache affects approximately 20 million people each year and usually occur when the pulp becomes infected and swollen because of cavities. Our dental team can examine you to uncover the root of your issues.
Signs of Toothache and when you need to visit the Dentist
Toothaches can be very painful to experience. If neglected, it can get worse over time. For this reason, it’s important to look for these signs and symptoms:
- Experiencing pain when chewing
- Experiencing headaches when chewing
- Having bad breath
- Having a constant bad taste in your mouth
- Sensitive teeth in high and low temperatures
- Bleeding or discharge from your gums
Expert Tips from Caterham Smiles to Prevent Toothache
To stop a toothache from occurring, follow these simple steps:
- Brush twice daily, in the morning and at night! This will be highly effective in maintaining healthy gums.
- Floss every day. This will help remove any plaque from the sides of teeth, which can be detrimental to your health.
- Avoid excessive smoking, damaging the enamel on the tooth’s surface.
Suffering from Toothache in Bletchingly can be a horrible thing to experience. Here at Caterham Smiles, we have everything needed to treat your problems quickly and effectively, without any extra costs or waiting times on our part. If you’re interested in learning more, give us a call today to book an appointment.