Toothache in East Surrey
Are you suffering from Toothache in East Surrey? Please don’t worry because we help you take the necessary steps to find the best Dentist for you. Surprisingly, many things can cause a Toothache, and when you experience the pain, it should be treated quickly to prevent the pain and damage from getting worse. Here at Caterham Smiles, we have dentists with extensive knowledge in all areas, including dealing with those who have toothaches. They understand what to do and how to ensure the problem doesn’t worsen.
Get Rid of Painful Toothache in East Surrey
Toothaches can be uncomfortable; they’re not something you should have to deal with and experience. We require you to see a dentist as soon as possible if you start to experience the symptoms of a Toothache. Not only are we able to figure out the cause of your Toothache, but we can also find a way to limit the pain and make sure it doesn’t happen again. As mentioned previously, Toothaches can come on due to many reasons; a common cause is tooth decay, damage to your tooth and sometimes from general dental surgery. Additionally, to your surprise, you can sometimes get a Toothache from another part of your body! However, toothaches generally happen when the pulp has become infected and swollen due to cavities finding their way into your tooth. Our expert dental nurses and dentists will look through your mouth to examine the problem or if other causes have appeared, such as having sensitive teeth, rotten gums, grinding of your teeth and acid damage.
Signs of Toothache and when you need to visit the Dentist
Toothaches can get progressively worse over time if left untreated, so there are some signs you need to look for, such as:
- Feeling pain whilst chewing
- Headaches whilst chewing
- Experiencing bad breath
- Constantly having bad taste in your mouth
- Sensitive teeth due to high and low temperatures
- Bleeding or discharge from your gums
Expert Tips from Caterham Smiles to Prevent Toothache
As some of you may know, when you have a Toothache, it can be really difficult to appreciate a decent nights sleep due to the pain. Here are some expert tips from us all at Caterham Smiles that you can prevent this common problem.
- Brushing your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste is essential. It stops the bacteria which causes tooth decay whilst also preventing bad breath and gum disease.
- Some people don’t like to floss. However, we do advise to all patients that you should floss at least once, twice, if you can per day, depending on your diet. Flossing removes the plaque from between your teeth.
- We also advise that you avoid smoking tobacco products to reduce the blood flow to the gums and teeth. Additionally, Tabacco contains chemicals that will wear away at your enamel.
Toothache in East Surrey gets more manageable for you here at Caterham Smiles; we’re here to help you get rid of your Toothache quickly and effectively. Our professional dentists are here to help stop your infections with no extra costs or waiting times; call us today and book an appointment with us!