Toothache in Godstone
If you’re suffering from Toothache in Godstone, we have the tools to help you overcome your problems. Toothache can result from several different issues, such as cavity fillings or infections. Because of the latter, toothaches must be treated quickly to avoid further damage. Our expert team here at Caterham Smiles have extensive knowledge on treating Toothache in Godstone.
Get Rid of Painful Toothache in Godstone
It’s estimated that 20 million people are affected by toothache every year. It’s even one of the leading causes of childhood school absences. Should you begin to experience pain or swelling in the tooth area, it is essential to visit the dentist to ascertain the cause of your problems. Tooth decay can start as tiny chips that cause cavities before hitting nerves. Cavities cause toothache when the pulp becomes infected and swollen. We perform examinations to determine the problem before beginning any treatment.
Signs of Toothache and when you need to visit the Dentist
Toothaches can often worsen over time if left untreated, so it is essential to look out for any of the following symptoms:
- Pain whilst chewing
- Headaches whilst chewing
- Experiencing bad breath
- Having a constant bad taste in your mouth
- Sensitive teeth in extreme temperatures
- Bleeding or discharge from your gums
Expert Tips from Caterham Smiles to Prevent Toothache
Here are some simple steps you can take to avoid toothache:
- Brush twice daily. This will make a significant difference to your gum and teeth health!
- Floss once a day. This will help keep your teeth healthy and robust by removing plaque from the sides.
- Avoid or limit smoking where you can! Smoking can cause extensive damage to the enamel on your teeth, which can endanger your oral health.
If you’re suffering from Toothache in Godstone, we sympathise. Our dedicated team of professionals will go above and beyond to treat your problems efficiently with no extra expenses or waiting times associated with us. If you’re keen to know more, contact us today to book an appointment.