Toothache in Nutfield
We have the perfect solution for anyone suffering from Toothache in Nutfield. There can be many contributing factors to toothache, and it is essential to treat any problems quickly to prevent any infections from worsening. Our team’s extensive knowledge will be indispensable in helping you overcome your toothache.
Get Rid of Painful Toothache in Nutfield
Toothache affects 20 million people every year and can be incredibly painful to experience. They can affect anyone and are one of the leading causes of school absences in children. For this reason, it’s essential to get any pain or to swell in the tooth area checked as soon as possible, which will ascertain if there are any issues with your teeth. The goal is to prevent tooth decay, which begins as tiny chips that become cavities before hitting nerves. Toothache usually occurs when the pulp becomes infected and swollen due to holes in your teeth. Our expert dental nurses will examine you thoroughly to determine the problem during your appointment.
Signs of Toothache and when you need to visit the Dentist
It is common for toothache to get worse over time if left untreated. It is vital to keep an eye out for any of the following:
- Feeling pain when chewing
- Getting headaches when chewing
- Consistently having bad breath
- Consistently having bad taste in your mouth
- Experiencing sensitive teeth in high and low temperatures
- Experiencing bleeding or discharge from your gums
Expert Tips from Caterham Smiles to Prevent Toothache
These are some minor changes you can make to prevent toothache:
- Brush in the morning and before bed to maintain strong and healthy gums.
- Don’t neglect to floss every day. Flossing removes plaque from the sides of teeth, which is crucial for oral health.
- If possible, avoid or limit the amount you smoke. Smoking has been known to cause damage to tooth enamel, which is needed to protect your teeth.
Experiencing Toothache in Nutfield can be horrible. Fortunately, we have an expert team who can help you overcome your problems without any additional costs or waiting times on our part. If you wish to enquire further, give Caterham Smiles a call today to book an appointment.