Toothache in Redhill
If you’re suffering from a Toothache in Redhill, we have the perfect solution for you here at Caterham Smiles. It is essential to treat any toothache problems as quickly as possible to limit any infections progressing. Due to our team having such extensive knowledge, they can help you overcome your toothache.
Get Rid of Painful Toothache in Redhill
Did you know a toothache affects 20 million people every year and can be very painful when you experience it? They can also affect children, which is a leading cause of school absences. Therefore it is essential to get any pains or swellings in your teeth checked as soon as possible. The goal is always to prevent tooth decay, and other issues and our dentists are here to do so and examine your mouth to determine problems.
Signs of Toothache and when you need to visit the Dentist
Toothache appears when the pulp becomes infected and swollen due to holes in your teeth. As most people will know already, toothaches can worsen over time if left untreated. Therefore, it is essential to watch out for any of the following symptoms:
- Feeling pain when chewing
- Getting headaches when chewing
- Consistently having bad breath
- Consistently having bad taste in your mouth
- Experiencing sensitive teeth in high and low temperatures
- Experiencing bleeding or discharge from your gums
Expert Tips from Caterham Smiles to Prevent Toothache
Here are some small yet effective changes you can make to prevent Toothache in Redhill.
- Brush in the morning and before bed to keep strong and healthy gums.
- Don’t forget to floss every day. Flossing clears plaque from the sides of teeth, crucial for oral health.
- If possible, avoid or restrict the amount you smoke. Smoking has been known to damage tooth enamel, which is required to protect your teeth.
Experiencing Toothache in Redhill can be so uncomfortable. Fortunately, we have a team of specialists who can help you overcome any problems without additional costs. If you wish to require further knowledge, call us today to book an appointment.