Toothache in Surrey
If you are looking for a Dentist who can solve your Toothache in Surrey, please do not worry because we have extensive knowledge in all areas and will find the best one. There is nothing more important than preventing further pain or damage from getting worse when experiencing this type of discomfort; luckily, at Caterham Smiles, there are multiple dentists who know how to deal appropriately, so get into contact immediately.
Get Rid of Painful Toothache in Surrey
Toothaches can be uncomfortable; they’re not something you should have to deal with and experience. We require an appointment as soon as possible if your symptoms progress into a Toothache because we will help limit the pain and find out what caused it! Several factors can cause toothaches, but the most common cause is cavities that have found their way into your tooth. If you notice any signs or symptoms relating to infection, such as swelling in and around your mouth, then it’s time for an appointment with one of the dentists at Caterham Smiles.
Signs of Toothache and when you need to visit the Dentist
Toothaches can be excruciating and damaging to the tooth’s health. If left untreated, they will get progressively worse over time if not tended too quickly, so there are some signs you need to look for, such as:
- Feeling pain whilst chewing
- Headaches whilst chewing
- Experiencing bad breath
- Constantly having bad taste in your mouth
- Sensitive teeth due to high and low temperatures
- Bleeding or discharge from your gums
Expert Tips from Caterham Smiles to Prevent Toothache
Don’t let your Toothache keep you up at night! It’s easy to prevent, and we have the perfect solution. Here are some expert tips from our team that may help stop this common problem in its tracks:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to stop the bacteria that cause cavities and gum disease. Not brushing enough can lead to bad breath, sensitive gums or even dental problems later in life!
- We recommend that all patients floss at least once, twice if possible per day. Flossing removes plaque from between your teeth and can reduce the risks for gingivitis or gum disease!
- To maintain healthy enamel, it’s essential not to smoke or chew tobacco products. Additionally, these chemicals will wear away at your teeth over time.
Toothaches and dental problems can be challenging to deal with. That’s why we’re here at Caterham Smiles; if you’re experiencing Toothache in Surrey, we can make it more manageable for you! Our dentists are committed to stopping your infection without extra costs or waiting times, call us today and book an appointment now!